Supporting platoon types
- airborne unit, can be moved any distance in one turn.
- replacement platoon, platoon personnel replaces killed and heavily wounded soldiers from neighboring platoons within its effective range.
- maintanance platoon, each team of the unit repairs vehicles of platoons within the unit's range.
- supply platoon, the unit teams supply platoons within the unit's range with ammunition and fuel.
- transport aviation, creates a stationary depot in one of the allied or neutral squares.
Unit symbols on the operative map
Also, you can choose the color system of tactical symbols using the 4.23 Unit colors on operational map setting.
|Platoon composition and its condition|